Sunday 10 August 2014

Day 30: Coffee Time Vista

Today I drunk my coffee from a take out cup on the sidelines of my nephew's soccer game at Rangitoto College.

A keen, cold wind was blowing up the valley and across the playing fields but the rain stayed away. I was glad that I had decided to wear a couple of layers under my coat and the hot coffee kept my hands warm.

There was a line of trees acting as a backdrop to my view of the game. They bobbed and swayed gently in the wind like dancers in a line on a stage, and the grass at their feet undulated like waves on the sea. At one point, the ball flew over the fence and disappeared amongst them, but was later found by a helpful spectator and returned.



Medium: Stabilo Ink pen on Sketchbook paper
Time to complete: 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment