Monday 18 August 2014

Day 39: Hot Chocolate


A quick drawing of my view of my cup of  hot chocolate was not what I was expecting to post today. I had a piece I worked on this morning, but I had an unfortunate accident with it on the way home and I doubt if I can recover it.

It was my fault. I had placed it in the boot of my car on plastic sheets, because it was still wet, and it went flying when I did an emergency stop at the lights. For a fleeting second, as I applied the brakes, I did think 'uh oh' but not braking was not an option. It was either stop or be hit by a guy running a red light. Happily, I missed him. Although  I am still not sure how he avoided the car in front or behind me either, I am very grateful nobody's car was hit and no one got hurt.

So this is my instead of a mixed media drawing for today ...


Medium: Charcoal pencil on Sketchbook paper.
Time to complete: 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment