Friday 8 August 2014

Day 29: Paper Moon's Coffee Cup

Today I met family from Wellington who had travelled north to Auckland to visit. We spent a lovely three hours at Paper Moon in Mairangi Bay. The food was good and the conversation round the table was lively and interesting. We had a lovely time catching up on news, sharing stories and we shared lots of laughter.

Time went very fast and before we knew it, it was time to go. As things were due to come to a close, I ordered a coffee and it came hot and luscious to the table.

I took a photo of my empty cup and when I got home attempted a study in watercolours. Another attempt at this media ... and starting to get a feel for it.



Medium: Winsor & Newton Watercolours on Watercolour paper.
Time to complete:  40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment