Thursday 10 July 2014

Day 1: Cappuccino Warmth

Two important things started today. One was the 100 day project and the other was the Northcote Glenfield Rotary Annual Charity Bookfair. The project is something I am attempting for the first time. The Bookfair, which runs for three days from 11 July to 13 July, is an event I have attended for many years.

 If you are a bibliophile, I recommend a visit. Here are the details:



Liz and I joined forces for the Bookfair excursion and we spent a happy couple of hours browsing the tables and found a treasure or two. After we were in need of a little warmth and a hot drink, so we went to Birkenhead for a coffee at OTT. I asked Liz if I could draw her warming her hands on her cappuccino. Just like that, I kicked off the challenge and started the Project.


Medium: Charcoal pencil in Sketchbook
Drawing time: approx 15 minutes
(in between a couple of sips)




No comments:

Post a Comment