Wednesday 9 July 2014

Ready, Set ...

and almost Go.  It is the day before and I am as ready as I will be.

The time I have to spend on this project varies each day. With that in mind, and knowing that I must finish every piece I start in the same day, I must accept that I will love some pieces...and dislike others. There is no reset, restart or re work. C'est la vie !!

I have asked a few friends to write some idea starters around art styles and movements and and I have placed them in a container. On those days when the muse eludes me, or given I have a low boredom threshold and I just feel like mixing it up a bit, I will dip my hand in and see what comes out. I figure there is going to be the odd challenge in there. It will be an opportunity to explore ... and I like trying new stuff.

So, here's to the start of 100 days of work ... and may my byline be:













No comments:

Post a Comment